Jermann Dreams 2016
 
Item #:
2271766-1

Jermann Dreams 2016
Regular price
$59.97
$74.97
Sale price
$59.97
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Buy this product and win 59 points

Join our Loyality Program and Earn Points! Sign Up

We’re Here To Help

Ask Our Experts

IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS

This acclaimed Chardonnay, first crafted in 1987, is dedicated to U2’s 1987 album “The Joshua Tree” and the song “Where the Streets Have No Name.” The wine is a beautiful straw yellow color, with enticing, complex aromas and elegant flavors of ripe exotic fruit, melted butter, vanilla and pastries. This wine is both rich and delicate.
Wine maker notes
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secretguarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).
This acclaimed Chardonnay, first crafted in 1987, is dedicated to U2’s 1987 album “The Joshua Tree” and the song “Where the Streets Have No Name.” The wine is a beautiful straw yellow color, with enticing, complex aromas and elegant flavors of ripe exotic fruit, melted butter, vanilla and pastries. This wine is both rich and delicate.
Wine maker notes
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secretguarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Customer Reviews

Based on 0 reviews
5 Star
0% 
0
4 Star
0% 
0
3 Star
0% 
0
2 Star
0% 
0
1 Star
0% 
0
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews (0)
  • Questions (0)

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Shipped & Sold by Wine Chateau

Wine Chateau Marketplace hosts many different trusted vendors who offer the best selections of wines & spirits at the lowest prices.

Wine Chateau
1021 Saint Georges Ave.
Unit #5
Colonia, NJ 07067



×
Welcome Newcomer