BRANDTenimenti Ca' Bianca
The Ca Bianca Barolo is sourced from Nebbiolo from low-yielding vines planted at high density. The vineyards are situated on a east/southeast facing slope at 950 feet in elevation with primary soils of composite and clay.
- Made strictly from nebbiolo grapes
- The colour is garnet, tending towards dark blue
- Aroma is an intense bouquet of ripe wild cherries and spices and traces of leather
- Taste is soft tannins and pleasantly fresh with an elegant aftertaste of liquorice
- Contains 14 percent alcohol by volume