• BRAND

    Silvio Grasso
  • COUNTRY

    Italy
  • REGION

    Piedmont
Skip to product information
1 of 1

Barolo 'Annunziata Vigna Plicotti', Silvio Grasso 2017

Barolo 'Annunziata Vigna Plicotti', Silvio Grasso 2017

Regular price $62.97
Regular price $71.97 Sale price $62.97
Sale SOLD OUT

Item ships free with

SKU: IT-SGR-23-17

Size
Bottle
In Stock
  • BRAND

    Silvio Grasso
  • COUNTRY

    Italy
  • REGION

    Piedmont

Buy this product and EARN 62 points

Join our Loyality Program and Earn Points! Sign Up

View full details
The Reserve Pass - FREE SHIPPING All Year!
$97.00$297.00
Subscribe and save
Delivery Frequency
Barolo 'Annunziata Vigna Plicotti', Silvio Grasso 2017

Barolo 'Annunziata Vigna Plicotti', Silvio Grasso 2017 |

Regular price $62.97
Regular price $71.97 Sale price $62.97
Sale SOLD OUT

Grasso's recipe is 40% in new barrels, while the remaining 60% matures in second and third passage, so that the wood tannins stay under control.
Today this 2017 vintage is already a prodigy, although you can easily imagine that it will be able to further refine in the bottle for many years.
The aromas are a carousel of sensations. From the blackberry to the vanilla, from the spicy to the orange skin.

It spreads in the mouth like velvet and the tannin is already perfectly balanced cleaning the mouth without scratching it.

The persistence is simply amazing.

WE'RE ON INSTAGRAM