Jermann Dreams 2015

SKU:
2201300-1
Regular price
$59.99
$74.97
Sale price
$59.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Instant Savings: $14.98

IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS

 

Wine & Spirits 90 points - Notes of toasted vanilla and sweet cream reflect the 11 months this chardonnay spent in French oak barrels, yet a mouthwatering acidity lends this wine a tight structure. It will keep the green-apple and lemon-curd flavors lively as the oaky tones integrate over several years..October/2017

James Suckling 96 points - TOP 100 WINES OF 2017 #64 - A serious white with a beautiful kaleidoscope of cooked apples, spiced pear and butterscotch undertones. Full and flavorful. Gorgeous. One of the best dreams in years. Drink now. Screw cap..December/2017

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).

Tasting notes: “…Dreams…” from Chardonnay grapes. It has a sparkling straw-yellow colour. To the nose it offers charm and complexity, with aromas of rare elegance and refinement. Exotic hints of ripened fruit, melted butter, vanilla and pastry prevail.

In the mouth it keeps all the promises made to the nose, follows through on them, and embellishes them with gentle flavours and aromatic nuances that are fresh and persistent.

 

Wine & Spirits 90 points - Notes of toasted vanilla and sweet cream reflect the 11 months this chardonnay spent in French oak barrels, yet a mouthwatering acidity lends this wine a tight structure. It will keep the green-apple and lemon-curd flavors lively as the oaky tones integrate over several years..October/2017

James Suckling 96 points - TOP 100 WINES OF 2017 #64 - A serious white with a beautiful kaleidoscope of cooked apples, spiced pear and butterscotch undertones. Full and flavorful. Gorgeous. One of the best dreams in years. Drink now. Screw cap..December/2017

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented Chardonnay aged for approximately 11 months in small French oak barrels (300 L).

Tasting notes: “…Dreams…” from Chardonnay grapes. It has a sparkling straw-yellow colour. To the nose it offers charm and complexity, with aromas of rare elegance and refinement. Exotic hints of ripened fruit, melted butter, vanilla and pastry prevail.

In the mouth it keeps all the promises made to the nose, follows through on them, and embellishes them with gentle flavours and aromatic nuances that are fresh and persistent.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Customer Reviews

Based on 0 reviews
5 Star
0% 
0
4 Star
0% 
0
3 Star
0% 
0
2 Star
0% 
0
1 Star
0% 
0
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews (0)
  • Questions (0)

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Shipped & Sold by Wine Chateau

Wine Chateau Marketplace hosts many different trusted vendors who offer the best selections of wines & spirits at the lowest prices.

Wine Chateau
1021 Saint Georges Ave.
Unit #5
Colonia, NJ 07067

×
Welcome Newcomer

Items added in Cart

Your cart is currently empty.